Join us for this short, informal online session to learn more about the Community Brokerage Award.
The sessions are free and are taking place on:
- Tuesday 2 May 2023, 4.00pm – 4.45pm
- Thursday 4 May 2023, 12.30pm – 1.15pm
At the session you’ll find out more about:
- what you’ll learn through taking the Award
- how the award is delivered
- the time commitment involved
- how to apply
- what support is available to help you complete the Award.
This is your chance to ask questions and explore if the Award is right for you.
The session will take place online via Zoom.
You can book a space at one of the sessions via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-brokerage-award-information-session-tickets-601556179727
If you have any accessibility requirements for taking part in the information session, please let us know when you book.