The Community Brokerage Award is a customised SQA award worth 30 credits at SCQF level 7.
It has been designed to cover all aspects of community brokerage in relation to self-directed support and is broken down into five units:
- Describing self-directed support
- Exploring models of brokerage
- Implementing choice and control with self-directed support
- Supporting people with support planning
- Community development and community brokerage.
- Catch up with 2023-2024 Award online info sessionIf you missed the chance to join the online information sessions about this year’s award, you can catch up by watching the recording here. Join course organiser Jenny Reekie, tutor… Read more: Catch up with 2023-2024 Award online info session
- Online information sessions for 2023-2024 AwardJoin us for this short, informal online session to learn more about the Community Brokerage Award. The sessions are free and are taking place on: At the session you’ll find… Read more: Online information sessions for 2023-2024 Award
- 2023 – 2024 Award: course timetableApplications for this year’s Community Brokerage Award are now open. Here you can download the course timetable which details when teaching takes place and when assignments are due. Teaching takes… Read more: 2023 – 2024 Award: course timetable
- 2023 – 24 Award: applications now openApplications are now open for the next delivery of the Community Brokerage Award, running from September 2023 to June 2024. Anyone with an interest in social care, who wants to… Read more: 2023 – 24 Award: applications now open
- Hear about the 2022 AwardIf you missed it, here’s the webinar information session about the award that was run on June 30th. You can hear from students, tutors and the course coordinator Jenny and… Read more: Hear about the 2022 Award
- Intro to 2022 Course: WebinarApplications are open for student term 2022-23 commencing September and a webinar information session about the award, designed to help you decide if the course is for you, will be… Read more: Intro to 2022 Course: Webinar